‘Tis the Season for Stone
Around the holidays our schedules always seem to be busier; cooking, baking, hosting, shopping and attending a number of events in a short period of time. The hustle and bustle at this time of year may have you feeling stressed when picking out that perfect gift for family or friends but have no fear—we are here to help!
Have you ever considered gifting natural stone? Natural stone products are not only durable, but they exude a high-end aesthetic when displayed. You don’t have to break the bank either! We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite items that are sure to impress everyone on your gift list.
1. Coasters: Some of the most unique and beautiful stone varieties we inventory as slabs also make a great statement gift as coasters. These various sets add a pop of color to any space. We particularly love the onyx, agate and natural quartz sets.
2. Bookends: For the book lover in your life, showstopping bookends are a must! Agate stone is a natural piece of art so these bookends could also hold their own while displayed on a shelf.
3. Cutting board or charcuterie board: At Granite Works, we pre-fabricated cutting or charcuterie boards made from our remnant stone pieces. While these will be thicker and heavier than your average board, they make for a great centerpiece to any gathering. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Candle: No, the candles are not made from stone, but these candle holders are stunning. You would never guess a candle is in them! Once the candle burns down, you can repurpose the stone piece to use as décor or small storage.
6. Cookbook stand: You can’t go wrong with a classic marble cookbook stand for the person that loves to try new recipes. Pair this with a cookbook or share one of your favorite recipes with friends or family.
7. Picture frame: This onyx frame is versatile and luxe for any place in the home. Personalize this item by adding a picture of family or friends.
Happy shopping! Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season and look forward to 2023.
*We are not affiliated with the brands shared above and do not receive commission through the links provided.